PopCorners Flex

Flavors Tried: Buffalo

Yet To Try: Barbecue, Cheddar & Sour Cream

Overall Rankings

1. Buffalo (80)

General Thoughts

I love their regular chips - I used to get them from Costco all the time as a "healthy"-ish alternative to regular potato chips, so you bet I was hyped when I learnt they made a protein chip. Overall my impressions are nothing but positive.

Price

Normally these run at ~$2-3/bag, but the big bags are much cheaper and often discounted. 13/15.

Fullness Factor

These tend to take me a long time to eat, which definitely helps. They aren't the most filling, but they are quite high fiber and low calorie. 11/15.

Nutrition 

These are pretty good with 10P/120Cals, though not exceptional. They are high-ish fiber, which is rare for the chip-space (5g). They are low saturated fat, but do have some added sugar. The main protein source is soy. 28/35.

Flavors

Buffalo



  • Taste: These reminded me of buffalo wing sauce a surprising amount. They were quite tasty, and I loved the airy-texture. They didn't quite remind me of regular pop-corners the way I thought they would - they're kind of like more textured puffed chips. 28/35.
  • Overall: 80

Comments