Redbull

Flavors Tried: Sugar Free

Yet To Try: Zero

Overall Rankings

1. Sugar Free (6.5)

General Thoughts

This is by far the most popular brand, but I honestly don't know why. I don't love it, but I have no disposition against it either.

Price

These are typically ~$1.5-3 per can, but rarely less. 8/10.

Effectiveness

I didn't get a crash, but I also didn't get the best, most consistent energy. My experience seems to line up with most people on the internet, though some people report bad crashes. 8/10.

Nutrition

These are 20 calories per can, but it's a much smaller can. They do use taurine, but other than that none of the fancy shit found in some other brands. 6.75/10.

Flavors

Sugar Free


  • Flavor: This is literally battery acid. How is this so popular? Why would I ever have this when I can get literally any other drink? 4/10.
  • Overall: 6.5

Comments