Enlightened

Flavors Tried: Coffee Toffee

Yet To Try: Salted Caramel Cookie, Brownies & Cookie Dough, Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Kookie Dough, Mint Chip

Overall Rankings

1. Coffee Toffee (72)

General Thoughts

These are known for being a bit higher calorie than halo top, but also higher protein and very tasty overall. I can't say I've had enough to form a strong impression, but the texture was much more solid than Halo Top and definitely needed to thaw for me. The ingredients generally seem cleaner, and people in the Keto community seem to trust this brand more. I am definitely in principle a fan of frozen greek yogurt, so I'm excited to try more of these.

Price

More or less same as Halo Top, at ~$5/pint. That seems to be pretty standard across the board. 12/15.

Fullness Factor

These are pretty filling, and it makes sense given the higher protein and fiber content. These are, in my view, balanced out by the higher calorie content. 10/15.

Flavors

Coffee Toffee


  • Nutrition: I must've had an older version, since the one I tried was 390 cals/pint, but the one on their website is 460. It is lower in saturated fat than Halo Top and higher in protein, but has a ton of added sugar to go along with it (24g for both). 24/35.
  • Taste: It was good, but it disappointed me for a Coffee flavor. The coffee and toffee components were definitely both there, they just felt kind of blunt. Overall it didn't scoop well and was pretty hard if you didn't let it set out long enough. 25/35.
  • Overall: 72

Comments