Magic Spoon Cereal

Flavors Tried: Pumpkin Spice

Yet To Try: Fruity, Cocoa,  Cinnamon Roll, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Birthday Cake, Honey Nut, Frosted, Blueberry Muffin, Maple Waffle

Overall Rankings

1. Pumpkin Spice (70)

General Thoughts

I've been seeing this brand forever, but the pricing is ridiculous (sometimes >$10 per box!). I was very intrigued when I found one on clearance, so I decided to pick it up. Overall, I liked it quite a bit - I used it as a mix-in for my protein ice cream, and it gave it a nice crunch without it getting soggy!

Price

At $7-10+, these are ridiculously expensive. 10/15.

Fullness Factor

These are basically the same as regular cereal calorically, except high fat and high protein (keto). They are not particularly high fiber. Overall, it mimics regular cereal very well, but I don't find regular cereal very filling. 10/15.

Nutrition 

At 13P/150Cals, these aren't the best or worst cereal on the market. They are low fiber (2g), but low added sugar and low saturated fat. The protein is high quality (whey and casein) and they are allulose and monk fruit sweetened. 25/35.

Flavors

Pumpkin Spice




  • Taste: Not great, but not terrible. These didn't quite have the pumpkin pie flavor I was hoping for, and they're more cinnamon-y than I was hoping for. It got old quickly. 25/35.
  • Overall: 70

Comments