Gorilla Mind

 Flavors Tried: Black Cherry Vanilla, Tigers Blood, Lucky Lemon

Yet To Try: Arctic White, Exotic Kiwi, Lychee Bomb, Orange Rush, Strawberry Candy, Wild Grape, Arctic Storm

Overall Rankings

1. Tigers Blood (8.5)
2. Black Cherry Vanilla (8.5)
3. Lucky Lemon (8)


General Thoughts

I love the owner, Derek (MPMD), and generally respect the brand. They do have a questionable history with ridiculously high pricing and the Turkesterone controversy, but I wouldn't expect them to have particularly lower quality products just because they're not backed by a massive corporation. Just be aware this brand is smaller and more niche.

Price

These tend to be $2-3 per drink, but frequently go on sale (especially at GNC's and Vitamin Shoppe's). 7.25/10

Effectiveness

Pretty solid, about the same as Ghost. I'm not gonna pretend to understand the science, but the consensus seems to be their ingredients are quite effective comparatively speaking. 9/10.

Nutrition

These pop in at 5-15 calories per drink, with solid ingredients and erythritol sweetner. I sometimes find them a bit acidic, which isn't the best f. They use sucralose, which is fine. 8.5/10.

Flavors

Black Cherry Vanilla




  • Flavor: I came into this with low expectations, because I'm not a particularly big fan of Cherry Vanilla Coke, and I didn't know this brand very well. It blew me out of the park. Best energy drink I've had in a long time. 9/10.
  • Overall: 8.5

Tigers Blood




  • Flavor: This blew me out of the water even more! I honestly still don't know exactly what the flavor was, but it was fantastic. It was like Black Cherry Vanilla, minus the Vanilla? 9.25/10
  • Overall: 8.5

Lucky Lemon




  • Flavor: I'm quite lucky, because I didn't realize this was a Vitamin Shoppe exclusive flavor when I got it. This is pretty run of the mill - not my favorite, but no complaints. It's more of a sour lemon than a sweet one. 8.25/10.
  • Overall:  8

Comments