Quevos Pita Chips

Flavors Tried: Original, Honey Mustard

Yet To Try: Cheddar, Sour Cream and Onion

Overall Rankings

1. Original (69)
2. Honey Mustard (68)

General Thoughts

I see these all the time in stores, and generally have a good impression. I'm a bit confused, since they market as keto and as only using the egg whites (what's the point of replacing the yolk with other fat?), but generally my impression of this brand is only positive.

Price

Normally these run at ~$3.5/bag, though I got mine on clearance at SupplementHunt.com. 10/15.

Fullness Factor

These are pretty high protein and high fat for the calories, but not for the weight (28g). The bags are small, but at least mostly full. They are moderate fiber (6g).10/15.

Nutrition 

With 8P/120Cals, these could be better. They have high quality egg white proteins, and are low saturated fat (1g). They replace the yolk fat with vegetable oil, which may be a con to some. 24/35.

Flavors

Original

  • Taste: These taste like small, salty pita chips. The texture is pretty accurate, but they're a bit more cracker-y somehow. Overall I wouldn't have them plain, but with a good dip or salad these would be perfect. 25/35.
  • Overall: 69

Honey Mustard (6.75)

  • Taste: This is certainly nothing special. I'm disappointed, because I love honey-mustard flavor in general, but I honestly found these disappointingly bland. 24/35.
  • Overall: 68

Comments